I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gamers Special - Donate $20 to Haiti, Get >$1400 Package as Thank You

DriveThruRPG.com, a company I've dealt with in the past, is collecting donatons for Doctors Without Borders and matching any smaller donations ($5 or $10), but for those willing to part with $20, they have put together a huge collection of gaming books and materials (in PDF form) for you to download as a thank you. If you play RPG's, this is a tremendous deal, even if none of the money went to Haiti (but I trust that it will). The response has been so great, in fact, that they are asking those who donate to wait a day or to before downloading (they'll keep your order safe in your account), as their servers are getting quite a workout.

Click HERE to sign up or HERE to see the press release.

To donate a lesser amount, click HERE for $5 or HERE for $10.