I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Free Screenplay (PDF) - Avatar

I'll assume by now that you've seen James Cameron's Avatar (and for many of you, more than once). If not, call in sick tomorrow and go see it (in 3D; Imax optional, but not 3D). After you have, then pop over to the Fox Screenings web page and grab the free PDF copy of the screenplay.

There are a number of other Avatar related items at Amazon - video games, the Soundtrack, a children's adaptation, The Na'vi Quest for $4.99 and a coffee table book ($17.51), all on the Avatar products page. There isn't anything out on Kindle, and no pre-order for the DVD/BluRay yet (when there is, I'll probably have my order in the first day), so the screenplay will have to hold me over until then.