I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Say Goodbye to the Harlequin 16

As of today, the sixteen free titles from Harlequin are no longer free in the Kindle store. You can still grab them on the Harlequin Celebrates page, but I don't know how long that'll be active. If you are new to the Kindle (or Sony or nook), like romance (or know someone who does) and have not downloaded these yet, I would not put it off another day, as they will no doubt be unavailable soon.

Click HERE for the books in several DRM-free formats (get more than one, as you never know if you might get a different reader in the future, plus one or two of the mobi/prc formatted files have had problems in the past).

At least for now, these books are also available, along with two others, on the Harrah's/Harlequin promotional page, HERE.