I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Free Book at ShortCovers - The Fury

The Fury ($5.47 Kindle), by Jason Pinter, is available for free, today only, from ShortCovers.

Book Description
Am I my brother's keeper?

If I'd known I had a brother, I might have been. But he's dead--shot point-blank in a rat-hole apartment, wasted by hunger and heroin. Stephen Gaines, a man with whom I shared nothing...except a father.

For some reason this stranger who shared my blood came to me for help...and I blew him off thinking he was just some junkie. Now I'm forced to question everything I ever knew...and figure out why this man was murdered in cold blood.

All I can do for Stephen Gaines now is find his killer--and with the help of Amanda Davies uncover the whole, hard truth. If it means tracking down a vicious drug kingpin--who may or may not exist--then so be it....


Click HERE for the free book. The only issue I have with it, is that you have to read it online, one chapter at a time, in your web browser. You can do that today without adding it to your library (if you're a fast reader, perhaps?), but be sure to add it to your library there (you'll need an account), which should ensure it stays available so you can finish it (at least, I hope so, as I can't finish it today, either).