I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Four for the Price of One - Patricia Cornwell (EPUB)

Those whose ereaders will handle DRM'd EPUB can get Four Scarpetta Novels, by Patricia Cornwell, for $9.99 at Shortcovers, today only.

This is the same deal you can get on Kindle for $7.99 and contains the following books: The Last Precinct, Blow Fly, Predator and Book of the Dead, which are the 11th, 12th, 14th and 15th books in the Kay Scarpetta series (yes, it skips over #13, Trace), each of which sells separately for $7.99. See this earlier post for book descriptions.

Click HERE for to get the EPUB version at Shortcovers.