I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Amazon Music Deal

Amazon is running a special deal in their MP3 music store, where every time you spend $7.99 or more (on one album), you'll get a credit for a free $5 album (there is a list to choose from). I checked my email and I have a $5 promotional credit because I bought some type of electronics in the lead-up to Christmas, so that means for $2.99, I can buy two albums.

Click HERE for additional details.

Even if you don't want to take advantage of this deal, you might want to check out some of the free music they have available. In addition to the 25 Days of Christmas (all of which is now available), you can pick up a Jazz Sampler from Pi Records, the Vanguard Visionaries Series Sampler, The Orange Mountain Music Philip Glass Sampler Vol.I and more, all for free.