I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Music to Read By

First up, a special album in celebration of Veteran's Day, which is this upcoming Wednesday. Next, a Christmas album and a couple of religious cuts to go with today's free books and finishing up with some singles that caught my ear while browsing in the Amazon store. All free to download and listen on your Kindle, PC or MP3 player.

Veterans Day Honor by The Bands and Ensembles of the US Armed Forces

Classical Christmas Sampler from X5

Lord Do It For Me by Alvin Darling & Celebration

If I Be Lifted Up by The Anointed Pace Sisters

Fred by Ben Allison

Mulatu by Mulatu Astatke

New York Hotel by The New 5

Be Set Free by Langhorne Slim

You And I by Anarbor

Ninna nanna by Pink Martini