I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Get $50 Gift Card with Wii and Wii Fit

I just saw over at Amazon that you can get a $50 gift card if you buy the Nintendo's Wii console along with a Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (and it looks like today is the last day). I already have both and keep finding games that use the Balance Board, although (so far) Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party ($19.33, also on sale) is my favorite (I especially like the ones where you sit on the board and steer various races with your butt and the dance moves; great at parties).

Click HERE for the deal page. You have to add all three items on the page to your cart at the same time, which is easily done there, and you should clearly see the $50 discounted on the order page before finalizing the order.