I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get $3 in MP3's for Free

Amazon is giving everyone a $3 MP3 Credit that can be used between now and the end of the month, with practically no strings attached (you have to have an Amazon account and use the code by the end of the month). I don't know if the credit itself will expire by the end of the month, but the promotional code used to get the credit must be entered (use the link above, it has both the code and the full instructions on getting the credit) by then.

In any case, that's three free singles (they are generally 99 cents) or one free album of the day (they are almost always $2.99, although today's is $3.99, and are on the MP3 Deals page) or $3 off a bargain $5 album.

You may even want to look thru the Holiday Music Store (although it's a bit early to be playing those; and I'd skip the Weird Christmas Collection for most gatherings).