I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Game of the Day - Puzzle Hero (99 cents)

Amazon's Video Game of the Day is a 99 cent download of Puzzle Hero. A combination of a match three and a role playing game, from what I can tell, it has only two reviews, but both are five stars.

Game Description
  • Defeat More Than 50 Mystical 3D Monsters.
  • Exhilarating Gameplay.
  • Fantastic Selection Of Equipment.
  • Collect Gold To Customize Your Hero.
Embark on a thrilling and amazing journey in this unique game! The Hero in you must save your kidnapped brother, Tristan, by freeing him from Zalock and his evil Army of Darkness! Outwit the puzzle and battle more than 50 mystical monsters that guard the road to the Kingdom of Fog. Increase your power by gathering gold and using it to shop for magical amulets, an amazing selection of weaponry, armor, and clothing accessories. Adventure and glory await you in Puzzle Hero!