I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Game of the Day - Chicken Invaders 2 (99 cents)

Amazon's Video Game of the Day is a 99 cent download of Chicken Invaders 2 . I've played a couple of the Chicken Invaders series and so far they've all been worth several hours of arcade style shooting fun.

Game Description
  • Journey To Every Planet.
  • 110 Waves Of Invading Chickens.
  • Collect 14 Skill Bonuses.
  • 10 Weapon Power Upgrades.
Just when you thought it was safe to eat chicken again, the chickens have returned with an organized invasion to take over the entire solar system! Journey to each planet and fight your way to saving the world again! Advance through waves of invading chickens, avoiding falling eggs and collecting power-ups to boost your spaceship's firepower. It's fast-paced arcade action, for one or two players, with Chicken Invaders 2!