I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Free Christmas Music Samplers and $2.99 Sinatra

Get into the holiday spirit with Sampler Claus, a collection of timeless Christmas classics by Frank Sinatra, Mahalia Jackson, Mario Lanza, and more, courtesy of Amazon and Columbia/Legacy Records or get X5's Free Classical Christmas Sampler (or a second version of the same album, HERE).

You may also want to check out A Jolly Christmas From Frank Sinatra ($2.99), which is today's MP3 Album of the Day, or The 99 Most Essential Christmas Masterpieces ($5.00) for nearly six hours of traditional orchestral Christmas music.

You can also find about 30 singles at the top of these two searches: Holiday Music and Christmas Music.