I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 26, 2009

$5 Magazine Subscriptions

This deal is a non-electronic one. I wanted to make sure you knew about the Black Friday $5 Magazine Deals Amazon is having on 10 different magazines. Give a gift, renew an existing subscription, or start a new one -- all for $5. Not only are a couple of them not good candidates for reading on the Kindle (sometimes you just want to look thru the glossy pictures), I know my Christmas List has some people on it that don't have any type of ereader.

The savings Amazon shows are off of retail price, so are a bit inflated, but I know several of these normally have subscription rates in the $20-$25 range, such as Real Simple or SmartMoney. There doesn't seem to be any limit to how many of the subscriptions you take advantage of (last year, they had a similar deal and I ordered three of them), so you may be able to get a subscription for yourself and give the same magazine as a gift to as many people as you want.