I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, October 24, 2009

99 Cent Game Download - Serpengo

Amazon's Video Game of the Day deal today is a 99 cent game download, Serpengo.

Game Description
  • Big, Explosive Excitement.
  • An Innovative Action Puzzler.
  • Brilliant 3D Graphics
  • 3 Games In One.
Serpengo is an explosive action-puzzle game, where you create a serpent out of bursting balls. Three fantastic game modes will have you slithering around to match 3 of the same color balls in a row. Play the arcade mode for that ultimate burst of fun, race mode for face-paced action, or solve a series of increasingly intricate puzzles in puzzle mode. Choose your excitement and enter the world of Serpengo!