I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, September 18, 2009

Free game download - Cake Mania

Amazon has added another free game, Cake Mania, to the new Game Downloads site.
  • 48 Levels Of Baking Fun.
  • Customize And Upgrade Your Kitchen
  • 4 Unique Bakeries To Run
  • Hilarious Seasonal Characters
Help a young baker show big bad business who's boss in this fast-paced treat! When the retail behemoth "Mega-Mart" moves in, Jill's beloved family bakery is forced to close. But she's determined to get the business back on its feet with delicious sweets. Help Jill open her own bakery, bring in customers, and earn enough money to re-open her grandparents' bakery! With 48 levels and four different bakeries, Cake Mania is full of mouth-watering fun. Let's get cookin'!