I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ayn Rand on Kindle

Looks like these were all bootlegs. All but one have been pulled from the Amazon store and I suspect it will be gone soon.

Ayn Rand's Anthem is in the public domain and there are numerous editions of it in the Kindle store and available at most free book sites. What's been missing was the other novels that are classics (and required reading for high school and college English students). That has apparently been remedied and there are now five additional Ayn Rand titles in the Kindle Store. Be sure to download samples and check the formats (I've only looked at a couple, but have heard there are some problems with them). So far, they appear to be Mobi (AZW) with no DRM.

Atlas Shrugged ($1.99)
The Fountainhead ($5.99)
Night of January 16th ($1.99)
Virtue Of Selfishness ($1.99)
For the New Intellectual: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand ($1.99)